Summer Camp 2020
REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAMME WILL BEGIN MARCH 2nd, 2020
Spaces are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
To reserve space in our Summer Programme, please complete and submit all of the following:
- our online registration form for families not currently registered in CECC. Select the appropriate form below:
- a completed Pre Authorized Debit Agreement (PAD), and void cheque/print out from your financial institution to verify information on your PAD – Fees will be deducted on July 1st, 2020 for weeks 1-5, and August 1st, 2020 for weeks 6-9.
- a signed Consents & Permissions Form
Your registrations will be considered complete and space confirmed once all of the above items are received and verified by one of our staff team.
Summer Camp Information
See our Information brochure below!
- Open 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Conveniently located in Eglinton Jr Public School (southwest corner of Mt. Pleasant Road and Eglinton Avenue East, minutes from Eglinton Subway Station)
- Experienced, full time Registered Early Childhood Educators
- Comprehensive programme with sports, drama, music, arts and crafts, swimming, excursions and more…
- Kindergarten Summer Camp for Children born in 2014 & 2015 includes snacks (must provide own lunch)
- The fee is $350 per week
- School Age Summer Camp for Children born in 2008-2013 includes snacks (must provide own lunch)
- The fee is $320 per week
- Weekly registration available
- All registrations are final, there are no refunds
To print or download, use the icons located at the top right of the document.