Our greatest resource is our “Team” which includes:
- Deirdre Munroe, Director
- Stephanie Moore, Assistant Director
- Kristen DuBois, Programme Lead
- Registered Early Childhood Educators (R.ECEs)
- Early Childhood Education Assistants who are in training to be R.ECEs
- Supply R.ECEs and Assistants who work with us on a regular basis
- Food Services Personnel – Our Cook and Assistant Cook
- Student Early Childhood Educators from Post-Secondary Institutions
- Volunteers seeking practical experience with groups of children
- Trip Support Volunteers
- Programme Guests
Student early childhood educators, volunteers, trip support or programme guests will be under the direction of a designated CECC staff member at all times.
They will not be left alone with the children and will not be counted in staffing ratios.
For the safety of our children, CECC staff, student teachers and volunteers who regularly work directly with our children are required to undergo:
- A Police Reference Check that must have a “satisfactory” result.
- A Health & Immunization check
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators (if applicable)
- Adherence to the College’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Regular monitoring of Behaviour Guidance Strategies/Interactions